WHY SHOULD YOU TRY MUAY THAI KICKBOXING?
Build muscle and strength while improving your appearance.
Strengthens your heart and lungs, increase your daily energy level while burning calories.
Reduces the chance of injury and keeps you young and agile.
KICKBOXING TEACHES YOU SELF DEFENSE
Kickboxing incorporates the most effective hand, knee, elbow, and foot techniques with an intense cardio workout. This kickboxing method of self defense enables you to protect yourself.
KICKBOXING WILL RELIEVE YOUR STRESS
When most Americans want to relieve tension they book a vacation. The problem is, relieving tension just once or twice a year is not enough. That’s why kickboxing is so popular with men and women who want to relieve stress from their lives. Our kickboxing workout burns off excess energy, relieves built-up tension and promotes a sense of calm. Each kickboxing class becomes like a “mini-vacation”.
KICKBOXING IMPROVES PHYSICAL HEALTH
With our kickboxing classes you gain mental clarity and a physically fit body. The classes have an innovative variation of quick jabs, power punches, and kicks, blended together with *Muay Thai training conditioning drills *(see description below) and cardio core strengthening intervals to get you to burn over 800 calories per hour. Our kickboxing is the best way to build your cardiovascular endurance, develop a stronger body and gain confidence in the way you look.
KICKBOXING WILL HELP YOU LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER
Kickboxing improves circulation which is terrific for healthy vibrant skin. It gives you toned muscles for a younger, fresher look. Working up a sweat with our kickboxing classes also rids the body of toxins that age you. So if you want to look and feel younger than it’s time to train in kickboxing at BJJ Shore Academy with our professional dedicated *Muay Thai and Kickboxing instructors.
See you on the Mats!
* Muay Thai, translated into English as Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand which feature punches, kicks, elbows, knees, standing grappling to wear down and knock out their opponent. Thai training methods develop devastating power, speed and superb cardio-vascular endurance as well as fighting spirit.
Muay Thai has also proven very effective outside the ring and has been embraced enthusiastically by practitioners of a variety of self defense, sporting, military and law enforcement activities.
Classes taught by our experienced Muay Thai instructors
Come and try it (FREE Week) and start feeling great!!
- Muay Thai Kickboxing Training & Conditioning Drills
- Class is 60 minutes (Boxing Gloves Required)
- Structured Classes (Ranking)
- Cardio Workout Intervals and Circuits
- Basic Punches, Kicks and Combos (Thai Pad Work)
- Core & Strength Conditioning Drills